If you are in search for a highly skilled professional security contractor, the SIA quality assurance scheme delivers an independent, extensive and rigorous assessment.
SOS Security Services Ltd currently holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding and Key Holding services. Click here to see the Register of SIA Approved Contractors.
Safecontractor is the leading health and safety pre-qualification assessment scheme which is dedicated to promoting higher standards of competence and compliance through the provision of relevant industry specific and tailored health and safety assessments for all professions and sectors including the security services industry.
CHAS started with two main aims.
- To improve health and safety standards across Great Britain.
- To reduce duplicated safety applications for both suppliers and buyers
Participating in the CHAS scheme helps both suppliers and buyers.
- Suppliers show compliance with important parts of health and safety law (the core criteria described in the CDM regulations).
- On achieving compliance a supplier is approved to work for all of CHAS' buyers.(Some Buyers may require "Accredited" Status)
- Inconsistencies are reduced where some suppliers may be judged compliant by one buyer but not another.
- CHAS gives guidance on any weaknesses in a supplier's safety management, including how they can improve.
- Being a CHAS supplier or buyer saves both time and resources
© Copyright 2019-2024 SOS Security Services Limited - Registered in England - Companies House Reg No: 03722104
Registered office: Unit 10/C, Campus Road, Listerhills Park of Science & Commerce, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 1HR