Vacancy Ref: BD3/0319
Position: Security Officer (24 hours per week)
Pay rate: £8.30 ph
Location: Bradford (BD3)
You must have previous verifiable work history within the man guarding field. You need to have a valid front line SIA licence along with excellent communication ability in English, both written and verbal, as well as a smart appearance. Knowledge of spoken Urdu / Punjabi / Mirpuri will be a huge advantage for this position. You would be conducting foot patrols of site including car parks, controlling access at points of entry, securing equipment and people, responding to emergency situations and helping to identify and prevent criminal activity.
To comply with BS7858, the applicants must be able to provide last 5 years work history. You must also have (unrestricted) right to work in the UK. Full driving licence and own transport essential as you may be occasionally required to attend site on short notice.
Due to the type of role, we’re looking to employ suitable candidate who lives within a maximum of 02 miles radius from BD3 area. Regrettably, if you live further afield, we may not be able to process your application for this position.
Below is an indication of likely shift pattern, however please note this is subject to change as and when required by the site.
Mon, Tues, Wed: 13:30 - 19:30
Thur, Fri: OFF
Sat, Sun: 11:00 - 15:00
Mon, Tues, Wed: OFF
Thur: 13:30 - 19:30
Fri: 11:30 - 19:30
Sat, Sun: 18:00 - 22:00
- Controlling access and egress of visitors / vehicles to the site
- Deal with emergency situations including initial alert and evacuations
- Answering phone calls and dealing with visitors enquiries face to face
- Maintaining health and safety standards ensuring safety and security of residents and visitors as well as property
- Internal and external patrols of multi storey building as well as site car parks
- Traffic management during peak hours
- Writing reports of daily activities and completing other relevant paperwork
- Ensuring compliance with regulations including Health & Safety, Data Protection and other site specific assignment instructions
- Monitoring in-house CCTV when free from other duties
- Investigating and dealing with disturbances and anti social behaviour
- Other security related tasks as and when given by the site management
- Full job training and onsite induction
- Pay rate £8.30 p/h for this site, other sites may have different rates
- 5.6 weeks paid holidays per annum (includes bank holidays)
- Further training prospects
- Immediate start available for right candidate